Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have a Kyocera KM-1620 photo copier and it has a J00

Customer Question
We have a Kyocera...

We have a Kyocera KM-1620 photo copier and it has a J00 fault. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kyocera is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is over 10 years olld i think and it has KM-1620 on the front.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is just a stand alone photo copier not attached to any computer system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was trying to do a two single pages to be copied on 1 page with the top document feeder.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to fix the J00 fault on this old photo copier!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris