Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can not make 2 sided paper. The scanner light comes on.

Customer Question
Can not make 2...

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Make--Epson model--workforce6454

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Kind--PC OS----making 2-sided copies

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Do not remember. Do not wprk with this regularly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is my only problem I have right now. Thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/10/2017
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

How are you trying to do the scan? Is it by using the flatbed or through the automatic document feeder?