John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My issue is with my Epsom projector the quick wireless

Customer Question

my issue is with my Epsom projector the quick wireless connection
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3 years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: EX7220
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: windows 7 pro haven't used the projector since last November, work fine, boxed it up needed it yesterday for a seminar and mylaptop could not find the projector using the quick wireless connection, whichis what I have always used.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing more
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Kris... the website is trying to force me to purchase a $33 per month service plan before it will unlock the screen so I can see what you've asked and 'see my responses. I think it is best if I just cancel this entire request...im out $33 But I can live with that as I don't like being forced into contracts.
Thanks Mike
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Please do not worry, I will help you dismiss this message. Can I call you?