John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I recently ordered ink cartridges for my HP printer from

Customer Question

I recently ordered ink cartridges for my HP printer from amazon. I am a Prime member. I installed them in my printer and I get this message, the following ink cartridges must be replaced. I need to make copies now
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: HP Officejet4630e all in one series
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It happened one other time, I returned them got different ones then it worked fine. I took them back out and then reinstalled them, still nothing. It won't let me do anything
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I need this printer to work, thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me exactly which cartridges you ordered (a link to the actual item on amazon would be helpful)?