Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently ordered ink cartridges for my HP printer from…

Customer Question
I recently ordered ink...

I recently ordered ink cartridges for my HP printer from amazon. I am a Prime member. I installed them in my printer and I get this message, the following ink cartridges must be replaced. I need to make copies now

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

HP Officejet4630e all in one series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It happened one other time, I returned them got different ones then it worked fine. I took them back out and then reinstalled them, still nothing. It won't let me do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need this printer to work, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/10/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me exactly which cartridges you ordered (a link to the actual item on amazon would be helpful)?

John, Computer Science Engineer