John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

TO SET the wireless printer up, canon ts5020 just bought it

Customer Question

IM TRYING TO SET the wireless printer up
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: canon ts5020 just bought it yesterday
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: macbook
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i just went to the canon website as per the instructions but this model is not listed
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to connect this macbook and ipad
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I can locate that model's driver for you... let me know whether your MacBook is running Sierra, or Yosemite, El Capitan, etc., also, if you would.