Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

TO SET the wireless printer up, canon ts5020 just bought it…

Customer Question
IM TRYING TO SET...

IM TRYING TO SET the wireless printer up

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon ts5020 just bought it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just went to the canon website as per the instructions but this model is not listed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to connect this macbook and ipad

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/10/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I can locate that model's driver for you... let me know whether your MacBook is running Sierra, or Yosemite, El Capitan, etc., also, if you would.