Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer does not print messages from e-mail to printer. Says…

Customer Question
Printer does not print...

Printer does not print messages from e-mail to printer. Says "raw" filter failed

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

HP Printer. I have a MAC. Serial #: CN22RBR1YX

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

From Mac. Do not know what you mean by OS (Operating System)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since Friday of last week. I do not know what happened. I tried to send a

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have already talked to a printer expert and they were very helpful but

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/10/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

In order for me to help you, please tell me, what model of HP printer do you have?

And when you go to the

apple menu

on your computer's Desktop screen, then choose About This Mac, what

10.X

number shows up there?

If you want, I can try to connect to the computer to assess and correct the problem. But, I can also instruct you as to what to do.