John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer does not print messages from e-mail to printer. Says

Customer Question

Printer does not print messages from e-mail to printer. Says "raw" filter failed
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: HP Printer. I have a MAC. Serial #: CN22RBR1YX
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: From Mac. Do not know what you mean by OS (Operating System)
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since Friday of last week. I do not know what happened. I tried to send a
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have already talked to a printer expert and they were very helpful but
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

In order for me to help you, please tell me, what model of HP printer do you have?

And when you go to the

apple menu

on your computer's Desktop screen, then choose About This Mac, what

10.X

number shows up there?

If you want, I can try to connect to the computer to assess and correct the problem. But, I can also instruct you as to what to do.