Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I upload pictures from my Kindle to my computer, HP…

Customer Question
How can I upload...

How can I upload pictures from my Kindle to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP ENVY 5660 About 3 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is not a printer issue. I want to transfer pictures from my Kindle to my computer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/10/2017
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please connect your Kindle to your Windows 10 PC with the USB cable and unlock the Kindle "screen unlock". now open "This PC" this will show all the hard drives of your PC. Under Removable Devices or Portable Devices, you will see Kindle. Open it and you will see many folders. Open them and find your Pictures folder. Open it and copy/paste the pictures to your computer.

let me know the results

Thank you