Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having a terrible time with the kodak photo printer…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a terrible time with the kodak photo printer cartridge the one for the phone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Phone is new iphone 7 cartridge was almost impossible to remove When I put in a new one, it got stuck

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had to pull it out using a tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything was fine until I had to replace the cartridge

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Hello Susan,

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please provide me the model number of the Printer so that we can assist you further ?

Thanks,

Kumar