John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When printing in black the print appears to be smudged. I

Customer Question

When printing in black the print appears to be smudged. I have cleaned the print heads at least 4-5 times is there anything else I should do. Could it be the black cartridge itself?
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Epson Workforce 4630
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It just started last week, and I immediately cleaned the print heads. I had not had ANY problems with this printer before then
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, except I have gone through a lot of ink cleaning the print heads
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
There's a way to cure that problem. I am pretty sure of it. But tell me, whether you would like me to connect to your computer as an additional service, to cure it for you - or would prefer that I advise you by instructions? Let me know by Reply To Expert, and I will help you in whichever way you would prefer.