Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer not copying and printing, hp deskjet ink advantage…

Customer Question
Printer not copying and...

Printer not copying and printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hp deskjet ink advantage 1515 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yesterday nothing happened before this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/10/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Let me know when you'd like to begin, by Reply To Expert - if this is still a problem and you still need help with it. I will advise and help as needed and if still needed.