John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer not copying and printing, hp deskjet ink advantage

Customer Question

printer not copying and printing
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: hp deskjet ink advantage 1515 2 years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: yesterday nothing happened before this
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Let me know when you'd like to begin, by Reply To Expert - if this is still a problem and you still need help with it. I will advise and help as needed and if still needed.