Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have Java enabled on my lap top however Skype will NOT…

Customer Question
I have Java enabled...

I have Java enabled on my lap top however Skype will NOT sign me in, I have been trying for the past few day now with no luck

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Compaq presario notebook CO61 - 120SA

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows vista (I think)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

4 Days now, Skype sent a new update and the world fell apart

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/10/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The most efficient and effective way I can help you is if we connect via a screen sharing session and I fix the issue myself.

There would be a 30$ fee payable after that session is complete, and successful. If it isnt successful then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees paid

Or, we can continue with just written support at the initial fee. How would you like to proceed?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

written support thank you

The easiest way to fix this is to turn back the clock to before the problem started. Heres how

Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..

Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..

We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..

Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not..

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Sorry no fix yet

Were you able to run system restore? If so what happened?

If not, then where did you get stuck at?

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S