Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My canon ts 5000 series does not want to print any

Customer Question
My canon ts 5000...

My canon ts 5000 series does not want to print any documents

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I have only purchased this printer . It was working well before this.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am printing from my iMac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I can everything else except to carryout printing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Perhaps I am not doing correctly...

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks