Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

LCD DOES NOT LIGHT UP, YET THE PRINTER WILL WORK WHEN USING…

Customer Question
LCD DOES NOT LIGHT...

LCD DOES NOT LIGHT UP, YET THE PRINTER WILL WORK WHEN USING THE COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

EPSON ET 4550 ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP MICROSOFT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

ONLY A WEEK HAVE TRIED THE OFF ON BUTTON

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

THATS ALL

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/10/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

With the printer ON, use a flash light and try if you can see anything on the screen.