Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not scan. Canon Mg 6620. PC. Do not know,

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not scan

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon Mg 6620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Do not know, first time in months I am trying to scan

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is printing currently working fine?

What's the error or message when scanning?

When was the last time you were able to scan?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,