Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased a new printer from our local Best Buy store…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl - I...

Hi Pearl - I just purchased a new printer from our local Best Buy store and have got it plugged in, ink cartridges installed and it is now saying

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

There is a problem with the print head, Oxc19a0015

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

As soon as i put the ink cartridges, first thing. I have turned it on and off and still came up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

It is currently printing alignment page so I believe that worked, unplugging it

OK - great. Connect it back up and your issue should be resolved.

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Kris R
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer