John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Second opinion] On TS9020 screen says support code 6A80,

Customer Question

Second opinion] On TS9020 screen says support code 6A80, will not print. I cannot find help in the manualJA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?Customer: Have a new TS9020. Was working after set up. Now screen says 6A80, will nort print, I have canceled the printing, turned off hte printer twice. Still same resultJA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?Customer: MacBook ProJA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?Customer: I had both succesffuly sacaned andd prited. Immediely before all I did was load paper in the bottom tray and then select print from my file menu.JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: I don't think so, It is the case that I was printing from a pdf at a website and incorrectly shose print from teh file menu, not the icon on the pdf
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** presume that your printer is now working, since your other question seems to indicate that... but please tell me if you need further help. Otherwise, if the printer is now OK, no reply to this is required, and please have a good evening.