Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Won't print. hp4520. 1yr 3 months. APPLE, APPLE computer, no…

Customer Question
Won't print. Technician's Assistant:...

Won't print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Hp4520. 1yr 3 months.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

APPLE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

APPLE computer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know when was the last time you were able to print something with this printer? How old is the printer?

Please respond in the box below.

Thanks,

Kumar