Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I print from my chrome book? my chrome book is an…

Customer Question
How do I print...

How do I print from my chrome book?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My chrome book is an acer about 2 months old my printer is an HP 8610 maybe 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just do not know how to set up my chrome book with my printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

What is the make and model of your printer?