Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My husband got a new phone and we can't seem to get the

Customer Question
My husband got a...

My husband got a new phone and we can't seem to get the device added to it. It's currently on my phone (we both have androids).

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

New Samsung galaxy 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

First time we tried to load it to his phone, it's new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

We scanned the code and it says it is loaded, but nothing.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please elaborate the concern and share us more details about the issue you are facing?

Thanks,

Kumar