John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a nx430 printer and when i want it to print something

Customer Question

i have a nx430 printer and when i want it to print something from computer it won't do it
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: NX-430 model and approx. 7 - 10 yrs old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have a PC and it is windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I has been giving me trouble for the last month or so Before i contacted you nothing was happening when i pressed print
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I never did get it to connect to wifi
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris