Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to print labels on hp 6970. Six months - HP 6970. PC -

Customer Question
How to print labels...

How to print labels on hp 6970

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Six months - HP 6970

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC - Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

First time trying to print labels/lost operator manual/can't find answer online

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I can advise you, if you will tell me the type and size of label stock you want to print upon.

And, do you want another copy (online, free) of the user guide to this model of printer?

John, Computer Science Engineer