John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How to print labels on hp 6970. Six months - HP 6970. PC -

Customer Question

how to print labels on hp 6970
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Six months - HP 6970
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC - Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: First time trying to print labels/lost operator manual/can't find answer online
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I can advise you, if you will tell me the type and size of label stock you want to print upon.

And, do you want another copy (online, free) of the user guide to this model of printer?