Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I hit print button on computer, it won't print but

Customer Question
When I hit print...

When I hit print button on computer, it won't print but sends it to save.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson WF-2650.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is a new HP all-in-one and it has been doing this since set-up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not, I just want to be able to print.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

Would you mind if we started a remote support session (no extra charge), so that I can see what is going on and resolve it for you?