Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to type Annette asterisk for a cannon printer…

Customer Question
I'm trying to type...

I'm trying to type Annette asterisk for a cannon printer passphrase

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I don't know. It's about 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac--version 10.12.6 Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I wanted to see what home network (name) we were using.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm at the stage to enter the asterisk since other characters have been already added. I just need this one character.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi

How can I help?

Thanks

Kris

I'm trying to get my cannon printer on the network and I'm stuck with the passphrase. I can't type the asterisk to complete the passphrase. How do I do this?
No.

It's not supported, you need to change your wireless password.

Who is your internet provider?