John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I changed my ink cartridges re-registered my printer for

Customer Question

I changed my ink cartridges re-registered my printer for some odd reason. But printer won't print
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: epson stylus NX110 cartridge #69
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: never been an issue
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
back to my regular technician
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris