Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I try tp print from the computer or copy, it gives me a…

Customer Question
When I try tp...

When I try tp print from the computer or copy, it gives me a paper out reload message.I've tried reloading different paper, unplugging everything, turn on and off. Is it time for a new printer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Oops, sorry abou that Epson XP 410,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started. I hadn't used it for about a month (vacation).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's about 4 yrs old

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/9/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** think for $ 23. I'll not go any further with this. Thanks away.

Are you sure, we offer a fix it or refund it policy.

Ya, I'm sure, I'll take the refund. Thanks

OK no problem