Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble reinstalling WF-3640, EPSON WF-3640. have it…

Customer Question
Having trouble reinstalling WF-3640 ...

Having trouble reinstalling WF-3640

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

EPSON WF-3640. have it for less than a year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC OS10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

All of a sudden I could no longer scan

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I uninstalled the printer. Now I am unable to reinstall it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/9/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Did you use the installation software to install the printer back?