Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Putting a cartridge in a wrong way stck the printerdesk jet

Customer Question
4615. JA: Can you guesstimate how...
Putting a cartridge in a wrong way stck the printerdesk jet 4615.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: What to do
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I put the new ink cartridge with the band I should take off
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Sjena1982, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Sjena1982
Sjena1982, Engineer

Hi ,

Welcome to Justanswer .

You need to follow the steps in the below link to replace the cartidges .

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-4610-all-in-one-printer-series/5157461/model/5157486/document/c03136177

Try to follow step 5 onwards to remove the acrtidge and remove the tape and reinsert .

Let me know how it goes .

Thanks

Satchi

there is no way to drag the ink batteries to the open. please help.
I paid a got just how to replace ink

Try to remove all other cartridges then try to remove the stucked on last .

cannot remove. how do i bring all the ink batteries to the middel. to be able to open

If you turn ON and

then it will automaticaaly will remain at the place where you can access the cartidges .

Thanks

1. Locate the two slots on the sides of the printer.

Figure : Slots on the left and right sides of the printer

2. Place your fingers in the slots on the right and left sides of the product, and then lift to open the ink cartridge access door.

John, Computer Science Engineer