John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just got a new Canon ImageClass - I loaded the software,

Customer Question

Good evening I just got a new Canon ImageClass - I loaded the software, then plugged in the UBS and started the copier. But when I try to connect from my computer a "Canon ImageClass" is not available. There are ImageClass 2000; 3000 etc. So the question is how do I add this printer? Thanks
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The printer is brand new maybe 2 hours in my house just purchased it is a Canon ImageClass MF632Cdw
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP Windows 10 with Intel core 17
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Sorry maybe I am not making sense. I JUST BOUGHT THE PRINTER! As note before so it has never happened before. So how do I get the printer to connect when there is no option to select a Canon Image Class?
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sjena1982 replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for contacting Justanswer .

It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to

fix the problem ..

for that please follow the below steps

Please open the below link URL in browser

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6a2573d3-ee55-496a-9f35-4843ca44fcd9

and then click on I agree button .

After that click on Download link to download file and save/open to

run it .

Thanks
Satchi

Expert:  Sjena1982 replied 1 month ago.

Let me know when you complete the above steps to start remote session .