Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Help with putting in a new black cartridge. Canon Pixma

Customer Question
Please help with putting...

Please help with putting in a new black cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Canon Pixma MG2460 approx 4 months old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC don't know what system...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing has "popped up but it won't print so thought the Black had run ou.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, just how to change cartridge... my computer man away at present. HELP!!!!! please.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Sjena1982, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Sjena1982
Sjena1982, Engineer

Hi ,

Welcome to justanswer .

Please follow the steps in below link to replace the inl and let me know .

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/MG2400%20series/EN/BG/bg-ink1000.html

Thanks

Satchi