Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need a alignment on mx 439 could you email it to thanks, mx…

Customer Question
Need a alignment on...

Need a alignment on mx 439 could you email it to***@******.*** thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Mx 439 canon its got a tag on bottom alot of numbers which one do i look for?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Its a canon printer mx439

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Change ink cartridge 240 xl pixma its asking for alingment i can t read manuel you can call me too(###) ###-####

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

On your printer's control panel press the Setup button.
Then Setup menu screen will appear.
Then use the arrow button to select Maintenance > press the OK button.
Then use the arrow button to select Head alignment > press the OK button.