Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can i connect an xp-320/hp324 xp-420 printer to an apple mac…

Customer Question
Can i connect an...

Can i connect an xp-320/hp324 xp-420 printer to an apple mac without using the disc as I don't have a player thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epsom expression home xp-420 bought it yesterday as I already had av epsom took it for granted it would work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac the computer is just for home use

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's a query as to whether the printer can be connected without using the disc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

You don't need the disc that came with it. You may download the required software from the pages that I linked below.

For the XP-420, you may download all the software and drivers you need from the following page: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/XP-Series/Epson-XP-420/s/SPT_C11CD86201

For the XP-320, you may download all the software and drivers you need from the following page: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/XP-Series/Epson-XP-320/s/SPT_C11CD87201

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com

Thank you I have written down the information & I think I'll take the easy way out & get the grandson to do it with the information you provided if he can't I'll be back Thank you once again
problem solved

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason

My grandson came to fix a few things & did the printer to the computer so now it all works Thank you

I am glad to hear that. Do you wish for me to send this task up for a refund request?

please thank you for all your help

I will do so now. Thank you.

Jason Jones, Technician