Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We got a HP photo smart all in one 7525 from my mother.

Customer Question
We got a HP...

We got a HP photo smart all in one 7525 from my mother. There is two cords with it but we cannot figure out how to connect to a power cord.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP 7525

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac and OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We have never had the printer in use. It came from my mother who is now deceased.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

There was 2 cords in the box with the printer but I don't know how they connect to the printer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Does it come with a power transformer?

Thanks

Kris

What is a power transformer?
it does

Okay can you follow that cable please and connect it back up on the left.

I can call you and go over if this makes it easier

I will later. What is your number?

Reply back to me on here later and I will give you a call.. Thanks

Kris

Kris, I have received help with my printer. I will not need your help. Can I be reimbursed the $33.00 to paypal.?
Thank you,
Glenna
Kris I have received help with my printer. Since we have not been able to complete any assistance from you I would like to have my $33.00 refunded to pay pal.
Glenna

Yes - I have flagged this for a refund.

Thanks

Kris