Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Getting an error that say printhead problem Lexmark 700, 3…

Customer Question
Getting an error that...

Getting an error that say printhead problem Lexmark 700

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Lexmark is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Hasn't been set up for a while so as soon as I turned it on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Fax

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/9/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris