John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot get my printer to print. I have Epson Artisan 710,

Customer Question

I cannot get my printer to print. I have Epson Artisan 710
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson Artisan 710 series about 7years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I had a problem with my anti virus and had a new on installed about one month ago. So it may have been since then.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I go to print and it keeps saying printer not ready.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason