We will have to try cleaning the printer. For cleaning, you need to have toner cloth, toner vacuum, a paint brush.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Open the printer and remove the toner cartridge.
2. Use a toner cloth and wipe the toner cartridge.
3. Then using your toner vacuum to remove spilled toner from within the printer’s internal compartment. Make sure the vacuum’s nozzle is not actually touching any of the printer's internal surfaces.
4. Then using a paintbrush, remove toner from any crevices. Use gentle motions and vacuum as necessary.
5. Then dip a cotton swab into isopropyl alcohol and gently run it along the length of the Corona wire. Also be sure to clean the underside of the wires. Never apply pressure.
6. After that replace everything back.
If you don't have the toner vacuum, toner cloth then it will be very expensive for you to perform this cleaning operation because a new toner vacuum will cost you around 200-300$.
I would suggest you take the help of a local printer repair shop to do the cleaning and replace the necessary part.
I can give you the contact of a local printer repair shop near your area if you tell me your city name.
Is there anything else I can help with?