Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot connect to a driver from my computer, pixma2522, pc…

Customer Question
I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to a driver from my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Pixma2522

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have been trying for 2 hours to connect my printer I just bought today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes something about print spooler and drivers.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, is the printer connected wirelessly or directly (with a USB cable) to your computer now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,