Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I just put in a new black ink cartridge in my Epson

Customer Question
Workforce 635 and this is...
I just put in a new black ink cartridge in my Epson Workforce 635 and this is the 3rd one I tried and it is still printing lines of dark and lines that are unreadable.
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Epson cartridges and it is an Epson Workforce 635
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has been going on for months now. I've been taking things to work to print. It just said low on ink, so I got a new cartridge
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The color inks were out also and I put new cartridges in those and they work fine.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
9/8/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

It is a problem with the printhead because the printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink onto the paper.

As of the first step, we will try cleaning the printhead. I will give you a manual which will help you clean the printhead.

Please click this link to access the manual: http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/wf630_/wf630_00ug/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Epson&file=quality.15.4.html#1009047

Tell me how it goes!

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer