Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having a terrible time with the HP printers in our

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a terrible time with the HP printers in our office. My goal is to have each printer set up as stand alone to each desk top.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Some days the printers work, some days they dont work. Some days my print job goes to another workers computer.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

There are 4 printers in our office. 2 ea. HP Office Jet Pro 8710 all in one printer series and 2 ea. HP office Jet Pro 6975

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since we purchased the printers about 3 months ago Im about ready to throw them to the street....lol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

There are issues with scanning as well.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/8/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

John, Computer Science Engineer