John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am having a terrible time with the HP printers in our

Customer Question

I am having a terrible time with the HP printers in our office. My goal is to have each printer set up as stand alone to each desk top.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: some days the printers work, some days they dont work. Some days my print job goes to another workers computer.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: there are 4 printers in our office. 2 ea. HP Office Jet Pro 8710 all in one printer series and 2 ea. HP office Jet Pro 6975
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since we purchased the printers about 3 months ago Im about ready to throw them to the street....lol
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: there are issues with scanning as well.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response