Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a cannon MP11DX calculator that is stuck on ME, how…

Customer Question
I have a cannon...

I have a cannon MP11DX calculator that is stuck on ME, how do I get it to release?

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No it has never done this before and it may be 1 yr or 1 1/2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was jus t adding a colm of figures

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have always used this type of calculator and I have 2 right now and this is the newer one of the 2, I really like them when they work properly, I have never had this problem before.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/8/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi,Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I am ready
How would you connect to my calculator, it is not on my computer?

I can't that's an automated thing. You don't need it.

Can you press clear 3 times and remove the batteries and re-insert.

I pressed clear 3 times and took cover off the back where battery is but I do not know how to et the battery out

Is there a hard cut off button for the power?

no

Please use that and tell me If this helps?

I do not want to pay $39
I took the battery out and replaced it, but it still does not work
are you still with me?
How much have you charged my on my debit card ?

I'm still here. Your charges are whatever you selected the cost to be.

More info can be requested from CS 1(###) ###-####/p>

Is there anything else that you can advice me to do? In all th machines I have had before this has never happened, what did I do to cause this?

Can you give me the serial number please?

NO.A2171994

OK how old is it?