Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It tells me to remove packaging used to ship devise. I find…

Customer Question
It tells me to...

It tells me to remove packaging used to ship devise. I find no more stuf in the printer. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a brand new O J 3830,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The printer is a BRAND NEW O J 3830.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

IT HAS NEVER WORKED SINCE INSTALLATION.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No Sir.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/8/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Is printer HP Office Jet 3830?

awaiting reply