John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We just bought an Epson Et 3600 and it says it prints 2

Customer Question

Hi, We just bought an Epson Et 3600 and it says it prints 2 sided. We are using mac computers and I don't know how to set up 2 sided printing
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Brand new and it is an Epson ET - 3600
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OS X Yosemite
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing popped up, we just bought and started the computer
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

have you installed the printer software and are you able to do one sided printing?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cancelled my membership so no need to continue. I was told it was free and now you're charging. I'll go directly to Epson.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

no problems i will opt out of this question in that case