Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We just bought an Epson Et 3600 and it says it prints 2

Customer Question
Hi, We just bought...

Hi, We just bought an Epson Et 3600 and it says it prints 2 sided. We are using mac computers and I don't know how to set up 2 sided printing

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new and it is an Epson ET - 3600

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS X Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing popped up, we just bought and started the computer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/8/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

have you installed the printer software and are you able to do one sided printing?

I cancelled my membership so no need to continue. I was told it was free and now you're charging. I'll go directly to Epson.

no problems i will opt out of this question in that case