Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My XP-810 says "Cannot recognize PB273 cartridges" I have…

Customer Question
My XP-810 says "Cannot...

My XP-810 says "Cannot recognize PB273 cartridges" I have replaced with new cartridge. Still the same message. Can't print or access touchscreen menu.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

XP-810

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS 11.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Was away for a week with printer and Mac off. Returned yesterday, powered up, and got the notice. I have disconnected power to reboot, have rebooted Mac, have downloaded updates etc since returning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that should suffice. Thanks.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/8/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how old is the printer