John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My XP-810 says "Cannot recognize PB273 cartridges" I have

Customer Question

My XP-810 says "Cannot recognize PB273 cartridges" I have replaced with new cartridge. Still the same message. Can't print or access touchscreen menu.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: XP-810
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OS 11.12.6
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Was away for a week with printer and Mac off. Returned yesterday, powered up, and got the notice. I have disconnected power to reboot, have rebooted Mac, have downloaded updates etc since returning.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that should suffice. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how old is the printer