Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I'm. I have a Mac Notebook and I wondered if it was possible

Customer Question
Hi, I'm Jane. I...
Hi, I'm Jane. I have a Mac Notebook and I wondered if it was possible to scan a document from the printer to a Notebook file.
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Brother MFC-L2700DW. We only bought it this year.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: A Mac Notebook. I don't understand what an operating system is (sorry)
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I've never tried to scan a document from this printer to this Notebook
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I don't think so.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
9/8/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Can you clarify, are you able to scan to the mac at all currently? Even if you initiate the scan from the mac itself?

Please clarify exactly what you want to do Jane, and I will do my best to help you achieve it.

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Hello again, I never heard back from you. Did you still need help with this issue?

Or, did you want to cancel, thank you for your response.

Dustin S

John, Computer Science Engineer