John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I was printing several attachments to an email. Had printed

Customer Question

Hi, I was printing several attachments to an email. Had printed the first 3 documents when the fourth would not print. It flashes a bit of the green bar that shows progress then flashes off and not prints. In the printer window it shows that a document is pending. I have deleted the printer (BROTHER HL-L2340 DW) then reinstated it. Usually this works but not this time. Thanking you. Regards Helen.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Without checking for the invoice, I think it would be about 2 or 3 years old at the most. On the outside on the paper drawer it shows "HL-L2340DW". That is the model type ( HL - L2340D series) I download to reinstate the printer,
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC. The other question you've got me there about the Operating System. Will have to find that out. Sorry. Not very good at tech stuff. I used to rely on my son for all this but he has passed away recently.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Been an issue since Wednesday. I was in the process of printing 4 documents off an email. The first 3 printed OK but the 4th refused. Thought it was the document at first then the others that I had printed refused to print.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I am aware of, Thx
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible

Sorry to hear about your son and i hope God gives you the strength and blessings.

i will try my best to help you with this printer problem

to get started, let me know how is printer connected to pc..usb cable or wifi