Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I was printing several attachments to an email. Had printed…

Customer Question
Hi, I was printing...

Hi, I was printing several attachments to an email. Had printed the first 3 documents when the fourth would not print. It flashes a bit of the green bar that shows progress then flashes off and not prints. In the printer window it shows that a document is pending. I have deleted the printer (BROTHER HL-L2340 DW) then reinstated it. Usually this works but not this time. Thanking you. Regards Helen.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Without checking for the invoice, I think it would be about 2 or 3 years old at the most. On the outside on the paper drawer it shows "HL-L2340DW". That is the model type ( HL - L2340D series) I download to reinstate the printer,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. The other question you've got me there about the Operating System. Will have to find that out. Sorry. Not very good at tech stuff. I used to rely on my son for all this but he has passed away recently.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Been an issue since Wednesday. I was in the process of printing 4 documents off an email. The first 3 printed OK but the 4th refused. Thought it was the document at first then the others that I had printed refused to print.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of, Thx

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/8/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible

Sorry to hear about your son and i hope God gives you the strength and blessings.

i will try my best to help you with this printer problem

to get started, let me know how is printer connected to pc..usb cable or wifi