John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Being told to replace 252, 252xl cartridge. have replaced

Customer Question

being told to replace 252, 252xl cartridge. have replaced 252 black still wants 252xl. What is 252XL? Where does it go??
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: workfprce WF-3620
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Got the message tried to replace just the black figuring the colors would still be all right. closed up and machine said need to replace C252,252xl
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible

press the home button and select Setup > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge Replacement

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

remove all the inks and reseat them back in

then let me know what shows on printer screen