Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to print a photo from camera roll. Everything seems…

Customer Question
Trying to print a...

Trying to print a photo from camera roll. Everything seems ok, but the dialog box on my phone says "check the printer" Support code 1250

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Cacon PIXMA MG3600

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Not from desktop, from app on iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

First time it's happened. Just trying to print, so just turned printer on

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/8/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible

please follow the below steps

check the output tray

if its closed, please open it and try a print

let me know if it prints or gives the support code again

let me know the status