Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Espon WorkForce 7610. The head cleaner is not

Customer Question
I have an Espon...

I have an Espon WorkForce 7610. The head cleaner is not cleaning the heads for the black ink. I have tried several times with the head cleaning process within the printer, but it does not help. Is there any stores within the Seattle area that can help with this problem. It is a great printer and I would rather not have to buy a new one.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is an Espon WF-7610 and it is about 6-7 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is a Dell and I'm using Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This started about 2 weeks ago. It was printing fine until this started.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/8/2017
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What is your zip code? I can suggest a printer repair facility in your area.