Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to set up the wifi on my brother printer, maybe 5…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up the wifi on my brother printer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 5 years and its MCF-9320CW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have safari & google chrome

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We didn't have wifi in the past so we never set it up but now we do so we were wanting to get it set up

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

First follow the steps from the link below to connect the printer to the wireless router then, reinstall the printer software on your computer.Let me know if you need any help otherwise, please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

http://support.brother.com/g/s/id/htmldoc/mfc/cv_mfc9120cn/encn/html/nug/chapter3_6.html#DAFEEGDB

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't find the printer software cd for my mac

Can you tell me, which version of Mac is installed on your computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
10.10