Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have Geek Squad support. My wireless printer got

Customer Question
I have Geek Squad...

I have Geek Squad support. My wireless printer got disconnected and i'm having issues reconnecting it

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Office Jet 4630 Series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was out of town for 2 weeks and upon return,it won't connect.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Have you tried the Wireless Setup wizard on the printer's screen? Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,