Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to scan document using Epson XP-434 printer

Customer Question
I'm trying to scan...

I'm trying to scan document using Epson XP-434 printer (wireless set up) to my iPad - any suggestions

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I bought the printer earlier this year. Model numberC462T

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's iPad - so mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Printer is asking me to connect USB to computer. I have USB cord, but not sure where I connect it. I use it as wireless printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/7/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer